Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day trip to the BEACH!!







Wrightsville Beach, NC

Since our summer vacations this year were our trip to Indiana (so fun!) and our up coming trip to Boise (17 days-I can hardly wait!!!!!) we didn't make any plans to visit the beach. And recently, I've been going through some beach-withdrawals. I was thinking about making a day trip out of it. Well as luck would have it, my neighbors were feeling the same way and planned a day trip for today and they were nice enough to let us tag along! It was a blast!! The boys were much braver in the water this year-which is good and bad. I wanted them to stay w/in 3 feet of me and they wanted to run like crazy in the waves! And the water was amazing! It was so warm!! We had a few melt-downs since no one had a nap today (I'm including myself in the melt-downs due to lack of naps) but overall a really great day. We can't wait to go back!! I love NC!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the beach! It sounds like you guys had a great time. It's nice to be so close, so that you can keep going back.

    ReplyDelete