Tuesday, June 29, 2010

VBS: Prelude to Preschool!


A neighbor friend of mine suggested that I consider sending the boys to Vacation Bible School this summer at her daughter's school. The timing was perfect because it was the week that Blake was in Paris. The night before it started, I got an email asking if I'd be willing to volunteer the first day because one of the teachers was sick. So it wasn't the break I was hoping for (at least not the first day) but I thought it would be great to see how the boys interacted in a 'school' setting. They LOVED it! We hadn't planned on sending them to preschool until next year. I love them being home with me and we keep a pretty structured schedule, but when I saw how well they did and the excitement on those little faces, I couldn't resist! So. . . I signed them up for preschool at the same place!! It's only Tuesdays and Thursdays so I still have plenty of time with them but I'll be getting a break-during the day! And I have fallen in love with the church and pastor too! On Monday, Blaine was upset that he wasn't going to VBS, I guess he thought that's what we do every day now! We are all sooooooo excited!!! (The theme was 'I just wanna be a sheep' so the pics are my sweet boys in their sheep ears)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they had such a great time! They will love going next year too I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete